June 23-25, 2016 Saint-Petersburg Forum of Arrhythmology dedicated to the 30th anniversary of arrhythmology service in Research Institute of Cardiology – Federal Almazov North-west Medical Research Centre
- Russian Society of Cardiology (RSC)
- All-Russian Scientifical Society of Specialists on Clinical Electrophysiology, Arrhythmology and Cardio Stimulation
- Federal Almazov North-West Medical Research Centre
- Government of Saint-Petersburg
Honorary president of the forum:
General director of the Federal Almazov North-West Medical Research Centre, president of the Russian Society of Cardiology, RAS academician, professor E.V. Shlyakhto
Co-chairmen of the scientific and organizing committee:
- Chairman of the All-Russian Society of Arrhythmologists, RAS academician, professor A.Sh. Revishvili
- Director of the Tomsk Research Institute, professor S.V. Popov
- Chairman of the Saint-Petersburg branch of the All-Russian Society of Arrhythmologists, professor D.S. Lebedev
This year the Saint-Petersburg Forum of Arrhythmology was held for the first time in the Congress Centre. It was dedicated to the 30th anniversary of arrhythmology service in Almazov Federal Centre.
Within the Forum topic issues of modern arrhythmology including different aspects of diagnosis, drug therapy and international approaches in treatment of arrhythmias were discussed.