This year, the conference with international participation covered CVD aspects of mother and child healthcare.
The scientific programme of the conference included lectures, plenary sessions, symposia with interactive discussions and a poster session.
The conference topics were:
- The current state of perinatal medicine and population reproductive health
- Pregnancy and delivery management in women with CHD, heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, rhythm disturbances and CCD
- Fetal cardiology: prenatal ultrasound diagnosis of CHD, intrauterine tachy- and bradyarrhythmias
- Neonatal cardiology: critical congenital heart defects, pulmonary hypertension in newborns
- Early diagnosis of orphan diseases in children
- Genetic aspects of cardiovascular diseases
- Questions of critical conditions therapy and intensive care in perinatology
- Pathomorphological and laboratory diagnostics in obstetrics, perinatology and neonatology
- Enteral and parenteral nutrition in newborns and children with somatic pathology
- Questions of specialists’ interaction in different directions.
The interdisciplinary All-Russian Conference “Healthy woman — healthy newborn” became a platform for expert discussion of the most topical issues, it united professionals from different countries, allowed effective experience exchanging and gain new knowledge in the field of obstetrics, perinatology and neonatology.
Within the event, a Young Scientist Award Contest as well as exhibition of medical equipment and literature were held.