We cordially invite you to take part in the Saint-Petersburg Lymphology Forum to be held on October 12-13, 2017 in the Almazov National Medical Research Centre at 2 Akkuratova st. Saint-Petersburg.
Almazov National Medical Research Centre
Association of Russian Lymphologists
Russian Society of Angiologists and Vascular Surgeons
Healthcare Committee of Saint-Petersburg City Administration
Topics to be discussed
1. History of Lymphology
2. Fundamentals of Lymphology
3. Interdisciplinary Lymphology (methods of clinical lymphology in surgery, internal medicine, oncology, urology, etc.)
4. Microsurgery of Lymphoedemas
5. Preventive Lymphology
6. Lymph Efflux in Phlebology
7. Endolymphatic Therapy
8. Lymphoedema in lower extremities ― current theory of pathogenesis and therapy
9. Post-Mastectomy Syndrome: current approaches to treatment
The Conference speakers will be the leading Russian and foreign experts in Lymphology and Phlebology.
Master-classes in lymphatic massage and bandaging are planned.
We invite lymphologists, phlebologists, angiologists, internists, general practitioners, surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, physical therapists, massage therapists and other intersts specialists.
During the Forum an exhibition of compression garments, up-to-date medical equipment and drugs will be organized.
The Forum will be accredited in the Russian system of Continuous Medical Education.