We are delighted to invite you to the All-Russian Conference with international participation Patient-Centered Technologies in Perinatology and Pediatrics that will take place on May 24–25, 2019.
The Forum will be organized by:
Health Committee of St. Petersburg Government
Almazov National Medical Research Centre
Russian Union of Pediatricians
Pavlov First St. Petersburg State Medical University
D.O. Ott Research Institution of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductology
Mechnikov State Medical University
Kulakov Medical Research Centre for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology
Research Centre of Medical Genetics
Russian Association of Pediatric Cardiologists
Russian Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Russian Association of Specialists in Perinatal Medicine
Saint Petersburg State University
- Current state of perinatal medicine and population’s reproductive health.
- Multiple pregnancy management. Fetal surgery.
- Pregnancy management in women with CVD, endocrine disorders and cancer.
- Cutting-edge medical technologies in gynecology and perinatology. Critical care obstetrics.
- Prenatal ultrasound screening of congenital heart diseases, fetal arrhythmias and conduction disturbances. Routing of pregnant women and newborns.
- Neonatal cardiology and cardiac surgery. Molecular and genetic aspects of CVD.
- Congenital and acquired lung diseases in preterm newborns and infants. Differential diagnosis, surgical repair and treatment strategies.
- Necrotizing enterocolitis. Prediction and succession between neonatal specialist and surgeon.
- Enteral and parenteral nutrition in newborns. Critical and intensive care in perinatology.
- Endocrine disorders in children. Personalized care for arterial hypertension in children.
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology.
- Early diagnosis of rare diseases. Rehabilitation and personalized care for patients with orphan diseases.
- Clinical case presentation (series of posters on rare and difficult-to-diagnose clinical cases).
The programme of the Conference will include:
- plenary and poster sessions,
- symposia with interactive discussions.
The Conference will feature:
- Training session Diagnosis and Treatment of Fetal Abnormalities. Maternal Factors of Fetal Programming.
- Training session for pregnant women (maternal nutrition for fetal health, breastfeeding, newborn care).
- Fetal echocardiography workshop with video broadcast, with Russian and American experts.
PR department of Almazov Centre:
Tel. +7 (812) 702 37 16, 702 37 17
Almazov Foundation Fund
Tel.: +7 (812) 702 37 49 (ext. 005359)
Almazov National Medical Research Centre, St. Petersburg, 2 Akkuratova street and 21/2 Kolomyazhsky street.