We are delighted to invite you to take part in the Russian National Congress of Cardiology that will be held in Kazan on September 29 – October 1, 2020.
- Improvement of Cardiology Care
- Basic Research
- New Medical Technologies
- Pharmacotherapy of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus and Cardiovascular Diseases
- Comorbidity in Cardiology
- Congenital Cardiovascular Disorders
- Pulmonary Circulation Disorders
- Cardiac Problems in Perinatology and Pediatrics
- Interventional Cardiology
- Surgical Methods in Cardiology
- Heart Transplantation
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Imaging in Cardiology, Ultrasound and CT technologies, Radiology
- Healthcare Organization and Public Health
- Nursery Care Organization
The scientific programme includes lectures, plenary sessions, scientific symposia, clinical case discussions, breakout and poster sessions, young scientists award session, medical schools for practitioners.
The Congress will feature the Awarding Ceremony of the Russian Society of Cardiology Prize.
For more information, please visit the website of the Russian Society of Cardiology.