Following the order of the Russian Ministry of Health, the Russian National Congress of Cardiology was held online from September 29 to October 1, 2020.
- Improvement of Cardiology Care
- Basic Research
- New Medical Technologies
- Pharmacotherapy of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus and Cardiovascular Diseases
- Comorbidity in Cardiology
- Congenital Cardiovascular Disorders
- Pulmonary Circulation Disorders
- Cardiac Problems in Perinatology and Pediatrics
- Interventional Cardiology
- Surgical Methods in Cardiology
- Heart Transplantation
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Imaging in Cardiology, Ultrasound and CT technologies, Radiology
- Healthcare Organization and Public Health
- Nursery Care Organization
The scientific programme included lectures, plenary sessions, scientific symposia, clinical case discussions, breakout sessions, young scientists award session, round table discussions.
For more information, please visit the website of the Russian Society of Cardiology.