We are delighted to invite you to the 4th Saint Petersburg Medical Innovation Forum that will be held on May 27–29, 2021 as part of the Programme of the World-Class Research Centre for Personalized Medicine.
Scientific programme of the Forum
- Improving cardiology care
- Topical issues of endocrinology
- Topical issues of experimental medicine
- Drug therapy for cardiovascular disease
- New medical technologies
- Challenging issues of oncohematology
- Topical issues of neurology and neurosurgery
- Principles of interdisciplinary management of patients with rare diseases
- Traditional and innovative teaching technologies for medical imaging
- Medical education innovations
- The future is today: science is changing the world!
- Modern technologies for women’s health – obstetrics, gynecology, reproductive medicine
- Genetics of polygenic diseases
- Infectious diseases: innovative approaches to vaccines, antimicrobial drugs and molecular genetic monitoring. Personalized probiotic therapy
The Forum will feature lectures, plenary sessions, scientific symposia, workshops, clinical case discussions, e-posters, training sessions for practitioners.
Final programme will be available on the website one month before the Forum.
There is no registration fee, but registration is necessary for participation.
Name badges will be provided as an identification for access to all scientific sessions.
Submit abstracts online before April 24, 2021.
All abstracts will be reviewed by a panel of experts who will grade them for inclusion into the Book of Abstracts, break-out or poster sessions.
Please note that submitted abstracts will not be edited in any way and will be published exactly as submitted. Selected abstracts will be published free of charge.
To participate, please submit a full original paper online via the official website before April 1, 2021.
The participants below 39 years of age are eligible for Young Scientist Award. A Young Scientist can submit only one paper (without co-authors). For preliminary review, please submit the following to the Organizing Committee:
- paper (up to six pages, 1,5 line spacing, no references)
- author information (full name, affiliation, field of research, address, telephone number, email)
Papers will be accepted for a final presentation after a preliminary independent review. Its results will be available on this page after April 15, 2021. The selected participants will present their research as an oral presentation.
Papers submitted after the deadline will not be considered for the selection.
Scientific and technical organizer
Almazov National Medical Research Centre
Legal address: 2 Akkuratova street, St. Petersburg 197341
For participation details, please contact
Tel. +7 (812) 702-37-17