We are delighted to invite you to join the interdisciplinary research and practical conference with international participation Vascular Tumors and Malformations in Children to be held in a hybrid mode on April 1, 2022.
The event will be held as part of the programme of the World-Class Research Centre for Personalized Medicine.
The conference will focus on the problems of vascular tumors and malformations in children, discussion of diagnostic modalities using modern imaging methods and molecular genetic research as well as the possibilities of medical therapy using targeted agents. The conference will feature an interdisciplinary discussion of challenging clinical cases, the chosen treatment strategy and its effectiveness.
Pediatric oncologists, hematologists, neonatologists, pediatricians, radiologists, interventional surgeons, pediatric surgeons, morphologists, specialists in molecular genetic testing and laboratory doctors are invited to attend.
Topics to be covered:
- Epidemiology of vascular tumors and malformations in children
- Clinical manifestations, course and prognosis of the disease
- Infantile hemangiomas in children: from theory to practice
- Diagnostic aspects of vascular tumors and malformations: imaging features, differential diagnosis
- Morphological and molecular genetic testing using NGS technology: indications, objectives
- Principles of surgical care for vascular tumors in children
- Personalized approaches to medical treatment of vascular tumors
- Companion treatment, late effects, rehabilitation
- Clinical case discussion
The full program will be available on this page 2 months before the event.