It is our great pleasure to invite you to join us for the 5th Saint Petersburg Medical Innovation Forum that will take place on May 19–21, 2022. The event will be held as part of the Programme of the World-Class Research Centre for Personalized Medicine.
The Forum is included in the list of events of the Russian Ministry of Health for 2022.
On May 18, Day 0 before the start of the Forum, the 4th Saint Petersburg Forum of Arrhythmology and Almazov Youth Medical Forum 2022 will open the event.
- Improving cardiology care
- Topical issues of endocrinology
- Topical issues of experimental medicine
- Drug therapy for cardiovascular disease
- New medical technologies
- Challenging issues of oncohematology
- Topical issues of neurology and neurosurgery
- Principles of interdisciplinary management of patients with rare diseases
- Traditional and innovative teaching technologies for medical imaging
- Medical education innovations
- The future is today: science is changing the world!
- Modern technologies for women’s health – obstetrics, gynecology, reproductive medicine
- Genetics of polygenic diseases
- Infectious diseases: innovative approaches to vaccines, antimicrobial drugs and molecular genetic monitoring. Personalized probiotic therapy
The Forum will feature lectures, plenary sessions, scientific symposia, workshops, clinical case discussions, e-posters, training sessions for practitioners.
The event is free to attend but pre-registration is required. There is no registration fee.
All registered participants will receive name badges at the registration desk. The wearing of conference name badges will be required for admission to all sessions.
In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Forum will be organized in compliance with all necessary epidemiological measures and regulations in force at the time of the event.
If large events are banned, the Forum will be moved to a fully online format as scheduled.
Ekaterina Pevneva, Head of Cooperation and Marketing Department
+7 (812) 702-37-49 (ext. 005110)
Conference and Communications Department
Tel.: +7 (812) 702-37-17