We are delighted to invite you to join us for Almazov Youth Medical Forum 2022 taking place as part of the 5th Saint Petersburg Medical Innovation Forum on May 18–21, 2022.
This year’s Forum will be held as part of the Programme of the World-Class Research Centre for Personalized Medicine.
The event aims to bring together young scientists, residents and students from all over Russia and from other countries. It will provide a platform for professional networking and create an atmosphere for informal dialogue between young researchers and novice doctors. Young scientists under 35 years of age are welcome to participate.
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Anesthesiology, intensive care and transfusiology
- Clinical laboratory medicine
- Molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics
- Pathology (anatomical pathology, physiology)
- Nuclear medicine
- Cardiovascular surgery, X-ray endovascular diagnosis and treatment
- General surgery
- Session of the Translational Medicine Cluster
- School projects
THE EVENT WILL FEATURE:
- Daily workshops
- Best research paper award for medical students, residents and young scientists
- Special session of the Translational Medicine Cluster
- Live stage of the 4th All-Russian Student Competition in Cardiology
- Live stage of the 2nd All-Russian Student Competition in Cardiovascular Surgery
- Live stage of the All-Russian Tournament in Electrocardiography
- Almazov Medical Tournament (individual competition for senior and high school students)
- Social and cultural programme
Young specialists under 35 years of age, clinical residents, senior, PhD and school students are invited to attend.
Participation for registered attendees is free of charge.
Pre-registration is required and open here until May 1.