Head of the Research Laboratory of Health Care Organization
The Research Laboratory of Health Care Organization has been working since 2001 as a structural unit at Federal North-West Medical Research Centre of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
The Laboratory research activity is dedicated to the management improvement of specialized cardiology and cardiac care; development and implementation of information support to the quality management related to the expert assessment of medical care quality, clinical audit on the basis of information and telemedicine technologies; developing methods for mass screening of persons with cardiovascular risk factors in different populations; organizational methods of the Russian Epidemiological Study “Arterial Hypertension Monitoring (2004–2008) in the Northwestern Federal District”. The Laboratory continued research work to maintain the functioning of “Hypertension Register” under the Federal Target Urban Programs “Hypertension prevention and treatment in the Russian Federation” (2002–2008), the subprogram for hypertension “Prevention and control of socially significant diseases for 2007–2011” to improve methods of prevention, treatment and diagnosis of hypertension.
The Laboratory obtained the certificate for computer registration program “Dynamic surveillance of persons with cardiovascular risk factors and patients with hypertension and its complications” № 2007611872 from May 8, 2007; the certificate for the registration database “Technology optimization of dynamic observation of persons with cardiovascular risk factors” № 2012620672 from July 13, 2012.
The Laboratory main activities are:
- Organizational and methodological support of multi-center observational study, “Epidemiology of cardiovascular disease in the regions of the Russian Federation” 2012—2014 in accordance with State Task of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation
- Organizational and methodological work with medical institutions — the cabinets of hypertension prevention
- Monitoring to identify individuals with cardiovascular risk factors using hardware and software
- Development of scientific and organizational basis for the use of information technology in quality management, expert assessment of medical care quality: specialized cardiology and cardiac care to the population of a large city
- Development and implementation of information support of medical care quality management, clinical audit on the basis of information and telemedicine technologies in health care institutions
- Monitoring of the expert evaluation of the medical care for patients with cardiovascular diseases in health care institutions on the basis of information technologies
- Participation in the specialized audit work of the cardiology departments of medical institutions to determine the expert assessment of health care quality in St. Petersburg