The fund was established with the support of Federal Almazov Medical Research Centre which is one of the leading Russian centers providing high-tech medical care in cardiology, cardiac surgery, rheumatology, blood and endocrine diseases, conducting research, staff training and professional development.
Leading experts of medical science participate in the activity of the Fund. The Fund is interested in cooperation with domestic and foreign organizations, state and municipal authorities, investors and community organizations in programs implementation and innovative projects in the field of high medical technologies.
The main focus of the Fund is joining together intellectual, financial and organizational resources of Russian and foreign organizations which are interested in mutual programs and projects realization in the field of high-tech medical care.
The Fund's targets:
- Advanced medical technologies' development promoting;
- Assistance in implementation of scientific and high medical technologies projects;
- Fundamental and applied researches support;
- Assisting in development of innovative diagnostics, treatment and prevention of cardiac, rheumatologic and endocrine diseases.
The Fund's main objectives:
- Establishing partnerships with leading domestic and foreign medical institutions for mutual collaboration;
- Voluntary donations, domestic and foreign investments involvement;
- Educational programs implementation for staff training and professional development;
- Assisting in carrying out international programs, medical seminars and congresses initiated both by the Foundation, and other organizations.
197341, Bld. 2, Akkuratova St., Saint-Petersburg
Phone: +7 (812) 702-37-34, + 7 (812) 702-37-00