- Study of the mechanism generating epileptiform activity and search for a target for effective optogenetic anticonvulsant stimulation in vitro
- Study of the endothelial-to-mesenchymal transition in endothelial cells of the human aorta in health and disease of the ascending aorta
- Study of the mechanisms of hypothermic conditioning effects on the state of the myocardium and microvasculature of a donor heart obtained from an asystolic donor
- Comparative study of the rate of development of empirical concepts and the ability to synthesize in 3-4-year-old healthy and high-risk birth children
- Neurophysiological mechanisms of high sleep reactivity to stress in chronic insomnia
- Polysaccharide-based 3D nanofiber scaffolds for tissue engineering
- Development and application of methods for mathematical analysis of physiological parameters for the rapid diagnosis of conditions with a real-time risk assessment of their transition to critical form.
- Methods for analyzing unstructured big data to develop a system for assessing the prognosis for the recovery of integrative brain function and create treatment methods in conditions of impaired consciousness – a combination of loss and new pathological integration of the body