The Diagnostic Centre has highly qualified staff and unique state-of-the-art equipment to provide a quick and accurate diagnosis in an outpatient setting.
The Diagnostic Centre has everything necessary for diagnosis and highly qualified treatment, including day patient care.
The capacity of the Diagnostic Centre is 360 visits per shift. Here patients can receive a consultation by a cardiologist or other specialists or visit the following diagnostic units: functional diagnostic department, endoscopy department, radionuclide diagnostic unit, X-ray unit and others. The Diagnostic Centre has a wide range of diagnostic equipment to ensure comprehensive approach to diagnosis.
Main activity directions:
- High quality cardiac counseling to all patients referred from other healthcare facilities.
- Diagnostic examination of patients with CAD, heart defects and arrhythmias to determine further treatment; endovascular diagnostic procedures, surgical repair and pacemaker implantation, surgical and endovascular procedures on peripheral arteries, veins, abdominal aorta and its branches, renal arteries for renovascular hypertension.
- Examination and treatment of patients with congenital and acquired heart disease.
- Examination of patients with pacemakers implanted at the Centre.
- Clarifying the diagnosis in patients with unclear and complicated cardiovascular diseases and determining the further treatment tactics.
- Postoperative rehabilitation of patients operated at the Centre.
- Dynamic monitoring and counseling of patients with a complicated postoperative course (recurrent angina, prosthetic or heart valve dysfunction, etc.).
The Diagnostic Centre comprises the following divisions:
- Cardiology Department (cardiologists, arrhythmologists, cardiovascular surgeons, anticoagulant therapy unit)
- Functional Diagnostics Department
- Specialists’ Department (rheumatologist, hematologist, urologist, ophthalmologist, otolaryngologist, gynecologist, endocrinologist, gastroenterologist, pulmonologist, neurologist, neurosurgeon, thoracic surgeon)
- X-ray Department with densitometry room
- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory
- Dental Office
- Day Patient Unit
The Diagnostic Centre offers a range of health checkup packages, such as “Healthy Heart”, “Full Heart Checkup”, “Complete Checkup”, “Preoperative Preparation”, “Stroke Prevention”, “Comprehensive Gastrointestinal Evaluation”, etc.