IMPORTANT NOTICE: Special measures at Almazov Centre.
To help prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19), in accordance with Order No. 171 of the Russian Ministry of Health dated March 16, 2020, Order No. 97-n of the St. Petersburg Health Committee dated March 11, 2020, Resolution No. 121 of the St. Petersburg Government dated March 13, 2020, Order No. 2 of the Chief Sanitary Inspector of St. Petersburg dated March 16, 2020, Almazov Centre implements special precautions:
- Outpatient appointments are temporarily restricted to patients with documents accepted by the medical commission for high-tech medical care confirmation, or patients already having a high-tech medical care confirmation.
- A minor or an adult over the age of 60 years can be accompanied by only one person to their outpatient visit or admission.
- Visitors are permitted to see patients according to the lists approved by deputy chiefs of corresponding departments.
- Planned admission is temporarily restricted until further notice.
Everyone will be required to have their temperature checked before entering the facilities of Almazov Centre. Anyone showing any sign of respiratory infection or having a temperature higher than 37°С will not be allowed to enter.
When visiting our clinic, please ensure that you have your identity document with you.
If you are planning to be admitted, please provide the following information:
- Patient name, date of birth, nationality;
- Reason for admission (diagnostic evaluation, surgery, department, etc.);
- Medical documents: medical records, test results (scans, photos, etc.);
- Contact information of the patient or their representative (phone number, email).
It is also advisable to put the patient’s name in the topic line of your email.
After the consultation, your doctor will decide on the treatment plan that's right for you. Generally, patient requests are processed within 5 business days. Please note that for international patients other than from CIS countries, the cost of services specified in the Price List is multiplied by a factor of 1.5.
Once the patient accepts the cost estimate, the date of admission is determined.
International patients admitted to and discharged from the Almazov Centre should be registered with the migration registration authorities.
For this reason, a patient and customer should submit the full set of documents on admission:
- identity document;
- document confirming the legal stay in Russia (migration card, visa, registration card, etc.);
- insurance policy (if available) – please provide a copy.
If necessary, the accompanying person may stay with you in the same room during the entire hospital stay (subject to a separate agreement).
For outpatient appointments at our Centre, please call +7 (812) 702-37-03 or use our online form.Address:
Paid Services Department
Almazov National Medical Research Centre
2 Akkuratova street, St. Petersburg 197341