When visiting our clinic, please ensure that you have your identity document with you.
If you are planning to be admitted, please provide the following information:
- Patient name, date of birth, nationality;
- Reason for admission (diagnostic evaluation, surgery, department, etc.);
- Medical documents: medical records, test results (scans, photos, etc.);
- Contact information of the patient or their representative (phone number, email).
It is also advisable to put the patient’s name in the topic line of your email.
After the consultation, your doctor will decide on the treatment plan that's right for you. Generally, patient requests are processed within 5 business days. Please note that for international patients other than from CIS countries, the cost of services specified in the Price List is multiplied by a factor of 1.5.
Once the patient accepts the cost estimate, the date of admission is determined.
International patients admitted to and discharged from the Almazov Centre should be registered with the migration registration authorities.
For this reason, a patient and customer should submit the full set of documents on admission:
- identity document;
- document confirming the legal stay in Russia (migration card, visa, registration card, etc.);
- insurance policy (if available) – please provide a copy.
If necessary, the accompanying person may stay with you in the same room during the entire hospital stay (subject to a separate agreement).
For outpatient appointments at our Centre, please call +7 (812) 702-37-03 or use our online form.Address:
Paid Services Department
Almazov National Medical Research Centre
2 Akkuratova street, St. Petersburg 197341