Services for patients with pulmonary disorders:
- Surgical treatment of pectus excavatum (in adults)
- Surgical treatment of lung, mediastinal and pleural tumors
- Video-assisted thoracoscopic treatment of pneumothorax
- Diagnosis and treatment of recurrent pleurisy of unknown etiology
- Surgical treatment of pulmonary emphysema
- Reconstructive surgery on the chest and diaphragm
- Diagnosis of disseminated processes in the lungs
- Surgical treatment of diaphragmatic hernias (incl. in children)
- Endovascular embolization of pulmonary malformations
- Video-assisted thoracic sympathectomy
The Centre has the most advanced surgical equipment to perform thoracic surgery. Our state-of-the-art surgical suite is equipped to tackle the most complicated surgical procedures on chest organs, including with assisted circulation.
The thoracic surgeons at our Centre have a high level of expertise and extensive advanced certifications, they are board certified in thoracic surgery and have completed training in thoracic surgery centres in Europe.