Almazov National Medical Research Centre is one of the Russia’s leading medical facilities for specialized and high-tech care.
The clinical facilities comprise:
- Main Clinical Complex (737 beds)
- Diagnostic Centre
- Rehabilitation Clinic (316 beds)
- Polenov Neurosurgical Institute (138 beds)
- Specialized Perinatal Centre (169 beds)
- Children’s Rehabilitation Clinic (168 beds)
- Blood Transfusion Centre
Annually, more than 36,000 inpatients are treated in the clinic and more than 170,000 outpatients receive medical care at the Diagnostic Centre.
The clinical facilities of the Almazov Centre are located at the following addresses: 2 Akkuratova street, 15 Parkhomenko street, 21 Kolomyazhsky street, 12 Mayakovskogo street (Polenov Neurosurgical Institute).