November 1, 2010 started his first job in the North- West Perinatal Center of the Federal Almazov Medical Research Centre.
Perinatal center is equipped with the most modern equipment that provides all kinds of high-tech medical care for citizens of the Russian Federation at the expense of the federal budget of the state.
The main focus of the Perinatal center is to provide specialized obstetric and neonatal care with the use of modern medical technologies:
- Improving reproductive health of women with obstetric and gynecological history and extragenital pathology
- Surgical correction of congenital abnormalities of fetus and newborn
- Diagnosis and treatment of newborns with perinatal pathology
- Putting into practice diagnostics and treatment technologies for new organizational work forms, prevention and rehabilitation
- Improving the life quality of children with perinatal pathology, through the use of modern high-tech diagnostic and treatment methods
- Provide obstetrical care for women with high-risk pregnancy and delivery.
Perinatal center usually organizes School for pregnant women.
Diagnostic department for women: +7 (812) 702-68-54
Diagnostic department for children: +7 (812) 702-68-50
Department of Pathology reproduction and IVF: +7 (812) 702-68-60
Paid services: +7 (812) 702-51-45
2, Akkuratova Street
197341 St. Petersburg Russia