Junior Researcher of the Research Laboratory of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, anesthetist-resuscitator.
In 2005 Aleksandr graduated from Kirov Military Medical Academy in “Medical practice” specialization, after graduation, he finished the internship in “Anesthesiology and Intensive Care”.
Aleksandr attended refresher courses in “Anesthesiology and Intensive Care” in Federal Almazov Medical Research Centre (2011); instructor courses of the basic resuscitation and automated external defibrillation providers (BLS/AED) of European Resuscitation Council.
Research interest at the moment is acid-base status after cardiac surgery.
Aleksandr was the winner of Young Scientists Fund program promoting the development of small enterprises in scientific and technical sphere “Member of Youth Scientific and Practical Competition 2010” (“UMNIK”). Research and development work: “Development of hardware and software system for peer review of intensive care patients after surgery with cardiopulmonary bypass” (2010—2011).
Aleksandr has the following copyright certificates, patents, certificates, licenses, information cards, algorythms, projects:
1. Hyperchloraemic acidosis infusion prediction. Certificate of state registration #2010614540 (2010)
2. Diagnosis of different variants of acid-base balance. Certificate of state registration # 2010611617 (2010)
3. Hyperchloraemic acidosis determination method. Patent № 2472156 (2013). Application number 20101145591 (09.11.2010)
4. Metabolic acidosis correction method. Patent № 2464971 (2012). Application number 2011140009 (2011).
5. Acid-base status violations diagnostics. Certificate of state registration #2012614837 (2012).
Aleksandr is the author of more than 50 publications.