Head of the Group
The Grant Support Group was established in 2009 as part of the Research Department and in 2020 it became part of the Research Management Department.
To improve the grant process by seeking, applying for and administering grants.
- Seeking out and informing the specialists of Almazov Centre about open grant competitions
- Advising on the grant submission process and clarifying the requirements of the competition documentation
- Verifying the compliance of submitted applications with the formal requirements of the competition documentation
- Organizing the signing and sending of grant applications
- Tracking of received grants
- Organizing the signing and sending of grant agreements
- Monitoring the spending of grant funds and grant reporting dates
- Preparing the reporting forms for their submission at the request of supervisory organizations and the management of Almazov Centre
- Preparing the information on the grants implemented by the Centre’s specialists as requested by the management of the Centre
- Supporting the grant review commissions