Head of the Group
The Group focuses on improving the automation and information technology of research divisions of Almazov Centre by providing information and technical support in research activities and implementation of their results.
- Development and implementation of methods for automation and informatization of research activities at Almazov Centre.
- Automated reporting on the research activities of researchers and faculty members of Almazov Centre.
- Support of software for the automation of research and educational activities of Almazov Centre.
- Proposals for the development of the material and technical resources and software of the Group and Research Management Department.
- Advisory support to research divisions and Research Management Department of Almazov Centre.
- Increasing the efficiency of using the scientific, technical and intellectual potential of Almazov Centre.
- Creating software tools to automate the management of grant activities and the implementation of research projects.
- Creating a technical basis for benchmarking of the processes of research projects and optimizing the work of research divisions.
- Automating the reporting on research activities of Almazov Centre.
- Generating the reliable, consistent and relevant information on the results of research, creating the tools for assessing the performance of research units.
- Increasing the reliability and completeness of data used in the generation of reports at various levels.
- Creating the prerequisites for the transition to an effective contract for researchers and project management of research activities at Almazov Centre.
Informatization of research at Almazov Centre
The Research and Education IT Group was established in March 2020. Its main task is to provide information and technical support for the processes of research management, as well as research divisions and researchers of Almazov Centre.
Research informatization is an integral part of the digital transformation of the entire institution as part of Smart Clinic technologies and the transition to the concept of value-based medicine.
The process of informatization implies the development and implementation of innovative software and hardware-software solutions that allow to establish a single seamless information space at Almazov Centre, combining medical, laboratory, educational, research, administrative and economic information systems, software products used by the Accounting Office and HR Department as well as the workflow and project management system of the Centre.
Main users of IT system
The main users of the informatization system are specialists of Almazov Centre who carry out research activities, including specialists of research, educational and clinical divisions of the Centre.
Major function of IT system
To monitor the preparation and progress of research projects, including grants and state assignments, providing the ability to generate reliable and relevant reporting by divisions of the Centre and individual specialists to allow for prompt managerial decisions in situational awareness.
Research activities of the Group
The specialists of the Group are actively involved in the work of the Translational Medicine Cluster developing the projects on the issues of Smart Clinic and digital transformation of health care. They are responsible for the development and implementation of an information system for the automation of research activities at Almazov Centre.