Please note that the 19th All-Russian Scientific-Practical Neurosurgery Conference Polenov's Readings has been postponed to November 10–13 in recognition to the growing health risks worldwide related to the COVID-19 virus.
We are still committed to organizing the conference and hope very much to welcome you in St. Petersburg in November!
The conference will cover the following topics:
- Historical, organizational and ethical aspects of neurosurgery
- Neurological injury and its consequences
- Cerebral vessel diseases
- Degenerative spinal diseases
- Peripheral nervous system diseases
- Neurosurgery in children
- Functional and reconstructive neurosurgery
- Neuro-anesthesiology and neuro-resuscitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
The conference will feature:
- Plenary session
- Break-out sessions
- Workshops and satellite symposia
- Round table discussions
Participants are advised to reserve accommodation in Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya at special rates for the chosen dates from April 13 to 16, 2020.
PR and Conference Department:
Tel: +7 (812) 702-37-16
Tel: +7 (812) 702-37-49 (ext. 005359)
April 14-16 — Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya, 14 Korablestroiteley street, Saint Petersburg
April 17 – Polenov Neurosurgical Institute (branch of the Almazov National Medical Research Centre)