We are delighted to invite you to join us for our X Saint Petersburg School of Arrhythmology 2022 taking place from October 10th to 12th, 2022.
This year’s 10th edition of the All-Russian School of Arrhythmology with international participation will specially focus on the work of arrhythmologists, cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons under import substitution.
Discussions will be centered around the topical issues of modern arrhythmology, including various aspects of diagnosis, non-surgical and interventional approaches to the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias and conduction disorders. Plenary and breakout sessions, workshops and round tables will focus on the main topics of arrhythmology.
- The ins and outs of Russian-made antiarrhythmic drugs
- The ins and outs of Russian-made anticoagulants and antiplatelet agents
- Russian-made cardiac pacemakers: strengths and weaknesses
- Electrophysiology and catheter ablation: reasonable sufficiency
- ICD and national security