On June 24, the awarding ceremony was held in Smolny to celebrate the recipients of government and presidential recognition awards. The awards were presented by Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Northwestern Federal District Alexander Gutsan. Among the awardees were distinguished specialists of Almazov Centre.
Presidential acknowledgement was bestowed upon:
- Konstantin Abramov, Deputy Chief for Neurosurgery, neurosurgeon, Neurosurgery Department No. 2,
- Vitaly Glebov, Head of Analytics for Quality Control and Internal Benchmarking,
- Elena Litvinenko, Head of Laboratory, Clinical Laboratory Doctor.
The Presidential Certificate of Merit was awarded to Anna Dalmatova, teaching assistant, Endocrinology Department, Higher Qualification Training Faculty, Medical Education Institute.
The title of Distinguished Doctor of the Russian Federation was awarded to Victoria Kon, Head of Cardiology Department with Rehabilitation Treatment No. 1.
The Pirogov Medal of Honor was presented to:
- Igor Kasherininov, Head of Anesthesiology and ICU,
- Natalia Lesteva, Head of Anesthesiology and ICU.
The Luke of Crimea Medal was awarded to Olga Razmologova, Head of Pathology.