We are delighted to invite you to take part in the International Research-to-Practice Conference on Innovations in Endocrinology 2024 to be held on April 25–27, 2024. This year’s conference is dedicated to the centenary of the birth of Professor Yanina Blagosklonnaya.
The event will be held as part of the Programme of the World-Class Research Centre for Personalized Medicine with support from the Russian Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
The scientific programme of the conference will focus on personalized diagnostic and treatment tactics, the choice of optimal treatment methods based on the EBM principles and current needs of modern clinical practice, interdisciplinary interaction between doctors, as well as the analysis of data on changes in the quality of life in the course of treatment.
The conference will feature lectures, plenary sessions, scientific symposia, workshops, clinical case discussions, e-posters and training sessions for practitioners
Endocrinologists, pediatricians, general practitioners, gynecologists, neurosurgeons, endocrine and bariatric surgeons are invited to participate. Oncologists, morphologists, radiologists, nuclear medicine physicians and doctors of other specialties are welcome to join interdisciplinary discussions.
Topics to be covered include:
• Epidemiology and pathogenesis of endocrine disorders
• Endocrinology of the future – personalized medicine in the 21st century
• Artificial intelligence in endocrinology
• Modern strategy for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diabetes mellitus and its complications / Diabetes and pregnancy / Gestational diabetes
• Innovative high-tech methods for diagnosing and treating micro- and macrovascular complications of diabetes mellitus / Comorbidities / Cardiovascular diabetology
• Obesity and metabolic syndrome as an interdisciplinary problem
• The role of bariatric surgery in the treatment of obesity, metabolic syndrome and diabetes mellitus, postoperative patient monitoring
• Modern approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of thyroid diseases
• Mineral metabolism disorders (hypo- and hyperparathyroidism, vitamin D deficiency)
• Interdisciplinary approach to the diagnosis and treatment of endocrine ophthalmopathy
• Topical issues of endocrine surgery
• Innovations and advances in the treatment of pituitary disorders
• Team approach to the diagnosis and treatment of neuroendocrine tumors
• Reproductive health of women and men: from puberty to menopause and andropause: advanced technologies in gynecology and andrology, anti-aging medicine
• Pregnancy and endocrine disorders: complex problems and non-standard solutions
• Modern approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of thyroid disorders
• Osteoporosis, osteopenia and other metabolic bone diseases: causes and mechanisms of development, evaluation of effectiveness of treatment and prevention, new therapeutic targets
• Post-COVID endocrine disorders
• Interdisciplinary approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of endocrine disorders in children and adolescents
The event is free to attend but pre-registration is required. There is no registration fee.
Online registration is possible on the website.
• Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
• Almazov National Medical Research Centre
• St. Petersburg Medical Association of Endocrinologists
• Society of Bariatric Surgery
Conference and Communications Department
Almazov National Medical Research Centre, 2 Akkuratova street, St. Petersburg