We are pleased to invite you to take part in the St. Petersburg International Congress of Neuroscience to be held on April 11–12, 2024.
The Congress will include the XXIII All-Russian scientific and practical neurosurgery conference with international participation Polenov's Readings dedicated to the 150th anniversary of the birth of Alexei Molotkov and the scientific and practical conference with international participation Neurology of the XXI Century: Topical Issues, Achievements and Innovations.
The event will be held as part of the programme of the WCRC for Personalized Medicine and supported by the Russian Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
The Congress programme includes scientific and educational meetings in the form of plenary and breakout sessions, workshops, hands-on trainings and satellite symposia.
The event will discuss the latest achievements in neuroscience, current problems in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases and injuries of the nervous system with an interdisciplinary approach. Medical and genetic aspects of neurosurgical and neurological conditions will be discussed, as well as molecular and genetic features of neurodegenerative disorders in terms of neuroplasticity, connectomics and the significance of markers of nervous system damage. The Congress will bring together neurologists, neurosurgeons, psychiatrists, specialists in basic disciplines and healthcare executives from Russia and CIS countries. Leading Russian and world experts will be invited.
The Congress will cover the following topics:
• Historical, organizational and ethical aspects of neurosurgery
• Pathomorphology of the nervous system
• Cerebrovascular and neurodegenerative disorders
• Autoimmune and demyelinating diseases of the nervous system
• Epilepsy and other paroxysmal disorders
• Neuromuscular disorders
• Neurotrauma and its consequences
• Peripheral nervous system disorders, pain
• Pediatric neurosurgery and neurology
• Functional and reconstructive neurosurgery
• Spondylogenic neurological disorders
• Acute and chronic neurological infections
• Neuroanesthesia and neuroresuscitation
• Mental and psychosomatic disorders
• Mental health prevention and rehabilitation
• Complex clinical case management
Pre-registration is required. There is no registration fee.
Conference and Communications Department: