We are delighted to invite you to the 3rd Saint Petersburg Medical Innovation Forum on October 20–24, 2020 and the scientific session commemorating the 40th anniversary of Almazov Centre.
Scientific programme of the Forum
- Improving cardiology care
- Topical issues of endocrinology
- Topical issues of experimental medicine
- Drug therapy for cardiovascular disease
- New medical technologies
- Ways to build a Smart Clinic
- Challenging issues of oncohematology
- Topical issues of neurology and neurosurgery
- Public health
- Traditional and innovative teaching technologies for medical imaging
- Medical education innovations
- The future is today: science is changing the world!
- Modern technologies for women’s health – obstetrics, gynecology, reproductive medicine
- 12th All-Russian Conference Sudden Death: From Risk Criteria to Prevention
- 9th Saint Petersburg School of Arrhythmology
- All-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation Modern Principles for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Endocrine Diseases in Children and Adults
- All-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation Topical Issues of Modern Neurosurgery
- 3rd Scientific and Practical Conference Topical Issues of Diagnostic Radiology in Perinatology and Pediatrics
The Forum will feature lectures, plenary sessions, scientific symposia, workshops, clinical case discussions, e-posters, training session for practitioners.
One of the highlights will be the plenary session commemorating the 40th anniversary of Almazov Centre that will be held on October 23, 2020.
There is no registration fee, but registration is necessary for participation.
Name badges will be provided to identify those who registered.
PR and Conference Department of Almazov Centre
Tel.: +7 (812) 702 37 16