June 23-24, IX Interdisciplinary Conference on Obstetrics, Perinatology and Neonatology “Healthy woman — Healthy Newborn»
The conference covered modern topical issues of obstetrics, neonatology, pediatrics and neonatal surgery, the participants discussed the plans in pregravid preparation and pregnancy in high-risk patients.
The conference included 3 plenary sessions, 17 scientific sessions, 8 workshops and 2 master classes.
Conference' topics discovered the following themes:
- Modern perinatal medicine and reproductive health technologies
- Organization of pregnant care, mothers and newborns
- Prenatal and postnatal diagnosis of congenital and hereditary diseases
- Early diagnosis of pregnancy complications
- Pharmacotherapy during pregnancy, childbirth and newborns
- Miscarriage: diagnostics, course and maternity care
- Perinatal infections
- Planning and maternity care, childbirth and postpartum period in women with somatic pathology
- Efferent therapy methods in obstetrics and gynecology
- Neonatal diseases, new methods of diagnosis and treatment
- Surgical pathology in newborns and infants
- Fetal surgery perspectives
- Enteral and parenteral nutrition
- Ethical and deontological aspects of perinatal medicine
- Patients assessment in perinatal medicine
- “Quality of life” in children after intensive care in the neonatal period
- Translational technologies in perinatology
- Pathological and laboratory diagnosis in obstetrics, perinatology and neonatology
- X-ray in perinatology.
- Information systems and telecommunication technologies in perinatal medicine
- Medicine and religion
For the first time in Russia Federal Almazov North-West Medical Research Centre hosted the seminar on congenital central hypoventilation syndrome, chronic ventilation at home of children with the participation of expert from the UK Dr. Martin Samuels; one of the leading European professionals involved in the diaphragm pacemaker implantation treatment in children Dr. Anders Jonzon from Sweden shared his experience.
The conference was also attended by Russian specialists working with chronic artificial or assisted ventilation in children; many young patients and their parents were among seminar's participants as well.
Interdisciplinary All-Russian conference “Healthy woman — healthy newborn” has recently become a platform for experts' discussion on the most pressing issues, brought together professionals from many countries allowing effective experience exchange and gain new knowledge in the field of obstetrics, perinatology and neonatology.