Head of Rehabilitation Clinical Research Group
Major research areas:
- Educational programmes for patients with cardiovascular disease
- Economic aspects of rehabilitation and secondary prevention for cardiovascular disease
- Psychological rehabilitation of patients with cardiovascular disease:
organizational and methodological aspects
- Enhanced programmes for physical rehabilitation of patients with cardiovascular disease for in-hospital and post-hospital rehabilitation
- Optimized follow-up methods for CVD patients in outpatient setting
- Dynamic post-hospital follow-up of patients after myocardial revascularization
- Psychodiagnostic and psychocorrectional procedures in CVD patients
The specialists of the Laboratory take part in the grant research “Cost-Effectiveness Modeling of Medical Measures: the Case of Rehabilitation of Patients After High-Tech Cardiovascular Treatment” supported by the Russian Foundation for Humanities.
In 2013, Head of Laboratory Elena Demchenko received the Certificate of Honour from the Russian Health Ministry.
Study of cardioprotective effects of necroptosis inhibitors on isolated rat heart subjected to global ischemia–reperfusion. Dmitriev Y. V., Minasian S. M., Demchenko E. A., Galagudza M. M. Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine. 2013. Т. 155. № 2. С. 245-248.
Necrostatin-5 limits infarct size in the isolated rat heart. Dmitriev Y., Minasian S., Demchenko E., Galagudza M. European Heart Journal. 2013. Т. 34. № Abstract Supplement. С. 1021.
Cardioprotective properties of dimethyl sulfoxide during global ischemia-reperfusion of isolated rat heart. Dmitriev Yu. V., Minasian S. M., Demchenko E. A., Galagudza M. M. Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine. 2012. Т. 154. № 1. С. 47-50.