Head of Laboratory
Основные задачи лаборатории
- Clinical and molecular genetic characteristics of pituitary, adrenal and neuroendocrine tumors, as well as CVD during these disorders
- Prognostic factors to predict transsphenoidal surgery effect in the treatment of hormone-active pituitary adenomas
- Response markers and resistance to drug therapy in acromegaly patients
- Diagnostic modalities of PET/CT for neuroendocrine tumors
- Molecular genetic predictors of endocrine tumors in children and adults
- Automated decision support system for the choice of treatment tactics in amiodarone-induced thyrotoxicosis
Training and education
Professional advanced training courses on the «Topical issues of neuroendocrinology», «Adrenal gland diseases» and residency programme in «Endocrinology». Lectures for endocrinologists at the Postgraduate Education Department of the Medical Education Institute of Almazov Centre. Supervision of students in clinical residency.
The specialists of the Laboratory provide consultations, diagnostic and treatment services to the patients at the Diagnostic Centre and endocrinology units of Almazov Centre.
Participation in State Assignments
Specialists of the Laboratory develop the following topics of the state assignments:
- Molecular and genetic characteristics of pituitary tumors and their influence on cardiovascular morbidity and mortality (supervised by E. Grineva, 2012—2014).
- Molecular and genetic factors affecting the clinical course and therapy results in pituitary, thyroid and adrenal gland diseases (supervised by E. Grineva, 2015—2018).
- Molecular and genetic predictors of endocrine tumors in children and adults (supervised by E. Grineva, 2016—2018).
- Automated decision support system for the choice of tactics in amiodarone-induced thyrotoxicosis (supervised by E. Grineva, 2018—2020).
Personalized therapy for obesity and type 2 diabetes mellitus reducing CVD risks
Grant of the Russian Science Foundation: Grant Agreement No. 17-75-30052.
(supervised by Shlyakhto E., completion 31.12.2020)
The Laboratory experts participate in the research work for the development and creation of IT system for choosing personalized therapy for type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Neumann, H.P.H., Tsoy, U., Bancos, I., Amodru, V., Walz, M.K., Tirosh, A., et al; International Bilateral-Pheochromocytoma-Registry Group (Grineva E.N. among the International Bilateral-Pheochromocytoma-Registry Group).Comparison of Pheochromocytoma-Specific Morbidity and Mortality among Adults with Bilateral Pheochromocytomas Undergoing Total Adrenalectomy vs Cortical-Sparing Adrenalectomy.//JAMA Network Open. — 2019. Aug 2;2 (8):e198898. DOI: 10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2019.8898 IF 51,3
Patent No. 2699218 issued on 03.09.2019, application No. 2018135814 dated 09.10.2018.
«Method for diagnosing of MRI-negative ACTH-producing pituitary adenomas»
Authors: Tsoi U., Ryzhkova D., Cherebillo V., Dalmatova A., Belousova L., Kuritsyna N., Paltsev A., Ryzhkov A., Grineva E.