Head of the Laboratory, MD, Professor
The Research Laboratory of congenital and hereditary pathology surgery was created in the structure of the Institute of Perinatology and Pediatrics of Federal Almazov Medical Research Centre in January 2011.
- Integrated treatment development in children with congenital malformations. Scientific work in the structure of the State task in conjunction with the Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics entitled “Application of array — GGA technology for the diagnosis of multiple congenital malformations and chromosomal aberrations”.
- Lungs malformations (etiology, prenatal diagnosis, operative, which includes minimally invasive treatment)
- Congenital malformations of the central nervous system (prenatal diagnosis, minimally invasive methods of surgical correction)
- Manually-osteopathic effect and its place in the treatment of children with diseases of urinary system, CNS malformations, lung malformations
- Social and psychological status of the mother-child dyad, its role in the treatment of children with diseases of the urinary system, CNS malformations, lungs malformations.
- The Laboratory developed and put into operation the algorithm of the Perinatal consultation in the structure of the Perinatal Centre (theses, abstracts, reports on the VIII Interdisciplinary Conference in obstetrics, perinatology, neonatology “Healthy woman — healthy newborn” in November 2013, St. Petersburg.
- Perinatal consultation algorithm is used in the Perinatal Centre of Federal Almazov Medical Research Centre and other Perinatal Centers in the regions of the Russian Federation.
- Residency in Pediatric Surgery.
- Training cycles “Pediatric Surgery” (144 hours), “Surgery of newborns with elements of care” for pediatric surgeons, intensive care specialists and nurses (from 72-144 hours to 500 hours (contractual basis).
Treatment of malformations in infants and children under the age of three years. Staging and reconstructive surgery using minimally invasive techniques. Neurosurgery, maxillofacial surgery, thoracic surgery, abdominal surgery, urology, andrology, and proctology.