Head of the Laboratory, MD
- Role of endothelial factors in pre-eclampsia development. Search of early pre-eclampsia biochemical markers.
- Role of vitamin D deficiency in perinatal pathology. Calcium-phosphorus metabolism during pregnancy and lactation, methods of its correction to prevent complications in mothers and newborns. Vitamin D deficiency in the pathogenesis of pregnancy loss.
- Role of uterine artery embolization in the prevention of obstetric complications and treatment of gynecological diseases.
- Pathology of menopause and its correction in patients with cardiac and endocrine diseases. Role of vitamin D deficiency in postmenopausal osteopenia.
- Possibility of hormonal contraceptives use in women with cardiac and endocrine disorders.
- Pathology of menopause and its correction in patients with cardiac and endocrine diseases. Changes in the elastic properties of blood vessels in menopausal women and correction of menopausal disorders. The role of vitamin D deficiency in postmenopausal osteopenia.
- Functional changes of the vascular wall during physiological and pathological pregnancy.
International cooperation and grants:
Research work carried out in conjunction with the National Institutes on Aging, National Institutes of Health (Baltimore, Maryland, United States).
International exchange of experience between Federal Almazov Medical Research Centre and Karolinska Institute (Sweden): grant in Young Scientists Contest for scholarships and training at Karolinska Institute (Sweden) on “Surgical treatment of twin-twin syndrome” and “Vascular wall changing during pregnancy”.
Participation in conferences:
“Topical issues of Obstetrics and Gynecology”, Nizhniy Novgorod, 2013
XIII All-Russian Scientific Forum “Mother and Child”, Moscow, September 2013
VII Interdisciplinary conference on obstetrics, neonatology “Healthy women — healthy newborn”, St. Petersburg, November 2013
Scientific-practical conference “Modern tactics of hypotonic bleeding prevention and treatment”, St. Petersburg, May 2013
V Russian Congress of osteoporosis and other metabolic bone disease, Moscow, November 2013.
Laboratory achievements and awards:
The Laboratory of reproduction and women's health issued local clinical protocols “Management of patients in obstetrics and gynecology specializations”, Part I.
Participation in the educational programs of Federal Almazov Medical Research Centre:
On the basis of the Simulation Centre the Laboratory trains specialists on “Clinical Obstetrics”, “Laparoscopy in obstetrics and gynecology” training cycles. During the cycles, teachers not only work with practical skills, but also conduct lectures containing the latest data on the disciplines. This activity is aimed at improving the quality of care, reducing infant and maternal mortality and disability, and the Laboratory consistently receives high marks from students and their curators.
Zazerskaya I., Ishkaraeva V., Frolova E., Solodovnikova N., Grigorova Y., David Adair C., Fedorova O., Bagrov A. Magnesium Sulfate Potentiates Effect of Digifab on arinobufagenin-Induced Na/K-ATPase Inhibition. American Journal of Hypertension (2013) 26 (11): 1269—1272.
The prevalence of vitamin D deficiency in women with infertility and miscarriage / Zazerskaya I., Korsak V., Shirinyan L., Barabanova L. // Abstract, 16th World Congress of Gynecological Endocrinology, Firenze, Italy 5.03-8.03.14
Dependence of the saturation of the organism with vitamin D on serum concentration of 25- (OH) -D during pregnancy / Shirinyan L., Novikova T., Zazerskaya I. // Abstract, 16th World Congress of Gynecological Endocrinology, Firenze Italy 5.03-8.03.14
Correlation between biochemical parameters of the bone metabolism and vitamin D level during pregnancy / Shelepova E., Zazerskaya I. // Abstract, 16th World Congress of Gynecological Endocrinology, Firenze, Italy 5.03-8.03.14
Distribution of bone mineral density by different parts of skeleton in parturients with different levels of vitamin D / Novikova T., Zazerskaya I. // Abstract, 16th World Congress of Gynecological Endocrinology, Firenze, Italy 5.03-8.03.14